Shed Base Kit: Size: 5ft x 4ft (1.65m x 1.32m): Comprises of:20 Shed Base Panels...View this product
Shed Base Kit: To Suit Shed Size 6ft x 4ft Comprises of:24 Qty Shed Base Panels...View this product
Laying a concrete base for your garden building has been the traditional method for many years, but can be very difficult, requires a lot of preparation, its labour intensive and if laid by a contractor, can be very costly, especially if it is a small project. Our range of plastic shed base kits come fully equipped with all the essentials you’ll need to construct and fix your brand new, environmentally friendly shed base into place.
Our shed base kits include our SUDs compliant, porous plastic panels which maintain natural drainage routes. Each of our panels is also made from 100% recycled plastic which means they’re one of the most environmentally friendly shed base solutions around – in more ways than one. As well as the essential plastic base panels, each kit also comes equipped with the ground cover membrane and fixing pegs which are used for creating a sturdy shed base.
Our base panels simply snap together making it quick and easy to lay. As well as this, our base carries all of these added benefits:
• Eco-friendly – made in the UK - 100% UK recycled
• Provides a strong and long lasting base for your building.
• Shed base panels have a wide range of use
• Extendable – create a base under any size of garden building
• Cost effective – supply and installation costs lower than alternatives
• Time-saving – less preparation time, no concrete curing time
• Lightweight – easily picked up and carried
• Simple to use – no specialist tools or equipment needed
• Drainage – produce a French drain and prevent splash back onto the building
• Long lasting – rot proof, chemically inert and re-usable
Installation of our shed bases couldn’t be simpler but if you wish to double check before committing, a full installation guide is available to ensure your base is constructed to an acceptable standard for your shed to be installed.
You can see how some of our past customers have used our shed base kits by reading our blogs, click on the following link: